Guest - Member Global Message

Welcome to OSGKF2 Group Portal

z.thumb.jpg.e6bdee9abbf3e76f960af2e0436ee35d.jpg

Custom Zeds

head.jpg

Seasonal Zeds

HK.jpg

Custom Weapons

BOSSWAVE MADNESS LIVE GAMEPLAY ON THE SERVER!

SUPPORT OUR SERVER AND UPGRADE YOUR STATUS TO VIP TODAY BY MAKING A DONATION!

OSGKF2 KILLING FLOOR 2 RPG OSGKF2 KILLING FLOOR 2 RPG BETA

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Sign in to follow this  
Drakor

probleme to see some monster

Drakor    0

hi sorry for my english fisrt   sometime i can t see some monster  and it happend after iam using  sentry or changing perk during the game  i can hit them by using nade  or i can see that my  pet are dealing some damage to it but i dont see them  i tryed to uninstall kf2  it fixed the probleme  for a short time then it came again  i have tryed to validate my file in kf2 it dosent do nothing  still have this bugg  ty for the answer

oldschool    6

There are many mods out there in the KF2 community. Some are even named the same but are different due to the fact that server owners try and tailor it to their own wishes. ServerExt or RPG Mod is a good example. If you play on other servers more than likely you will download another version of the same mod. As far conflicts are concerned I would delete the  cache folder and make sure that you are unsubscribed from any and all MODS from workshop. Maps are fine but not mods. HL2Monsters is a good example of one NOT to be subscribed to on workshop.

If you are only subscribed to maps from workshop only, then you should be fine. Make sure you delete your cache folder before joining the server. That should work for you. If you still have problems let me know. :16:

Drakor    0
1 hour ago, oldschool said:

There are many mods out there in the KF2 community. Some are even named the same but are different due to the fact that server owners try and tailor it to their own wishes. ServerExt or RPG Mod is a good example. If you play on other servers more than likely you will download another version of the same mod. As far conflicts are concerned I would delete the  cache folder and make sure that you are unsubscribed from any and all MODS from workshop. Maps are fine but not mods. HL2Monsters is a good example of one NOT to be subscribed to on workshop.

If you are only subscribed to maps from workshop only, then you should be fine. Make sure you delete your cache folder before joining the server. That should work for you. If you still have problems let me know. :16:

ty very much