Guest - Member Global Message

Welcome to OSGKF2 Group Portal

staticshock.png

Static Shock

head.jpg

Seasonal Zeds

HK.jpg

Custom Weapons

UPCOMING GAME RELEASES!

SUPPORT OUR SERVER AND UPGRADE YOUR STATUS TO VIP TODAY BY MAKING A DONATION!

OSGKF2 KILLING FLOOR 2 RPG OSGKF2 KILLING FLOOR 2 ZEDTERNAL

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

even with this post, some bugs ill have to report privetly for the safety of the server, thanks for opening a post like this for minor bugs. been waiting for one :D

oldschool    6

BETA VERSION 1061- BETA 2 from Tripwire.

Endless game mode has a few glitches regarding wave numbering I have noticed. Although it does work. I will wait till Beta is over to go over the code and fix that.

Owoshima    0

Wave 3 in hardmode-rpg seems pretty long, and wave 8 doesn't seem to end either making progress to wave 10 impossible.

oldschool    6

Ty restarted. Machine was restarted automatically Game service provider to install security update.

otomok    0
Posted (edited)

gold medic weapon causes desync  from server as you see by the image  the white lines on the screen actually is me firing but firing in the opposite direction 

(lol ronald mcfondles)

download (1).png

Edited by otomok

PepePls    0
Posted (edited)

I spent quite a long time doing endless the other day, and when I came back to play my level was changed from 29-350 to 29-35 with 0 points to spend. I wasn't gaining any levels even during endless due to negative exp. I had to unload perk to get like 1500 points to spend. However now I have negative 1.5bil exp and in order to hit level 36 i need to get.. 1.5bil.. exp. I didn't prestige otherwise i'd be 30-35. my level just...... reset in the current prestige. and I really don't want to have to Reset Level and go back to 0 prestige.

IGN: PepePls

I have no idea what happened.

bug.thumb.jpg.a5c1b1e0ea0c174d2fbe75208db4477b.jpg

Edited by PepePls

oldschool    6

There was a data transfer to a new HD on the server machine. There were several server crashes so its possible you wracked up alot of points and then when the crash occurred the XP was never saved. When you see me online just let me know when your on the server and I manually set your level.   Im hoping all the kinks are mow worked out and no more crashes will occur. 

OS